“Why You’re Not Married…Yet”
by Tracy McMillan
I first heard of Tracy on an episode of Super Soul Sunday and loved her insights and wisdom about male / female relationships. I ended up reading her book and highly recommend it if you answer yes to any of the following:
· You desire a loving, spiritual partnership with a man.
· You have a history of unhappy / unsuccessful relationships with men.
· You suspect you may have some issues that contributed to the failure of past relationships.
· You’ve pretty much given up hope of ever finding the 'right' man.
This book will open your eyes to a new level of consciousness and awareness about your role in relationship, and it clearly explains what you need to do in order to have the relationship you desire.
I like how each chapter is organized to include:
· A description of typical issues many women have that contribute to relationship failure—and what each issue is really about.
· Examples of how these issues typically manifest in a relationship.
· Very helpful insights into the male perspective in relationship.
· How modifying your behavior is a game-changer, and how this is part of a bigger spiritual journey.
Tracy’s writing is very easy-to-read, direct and insightful with a twist of humor. Her own story is inspirational—and her advice on how to create a spiritual partnership with a man is full of wisdom garnered from her own experiences.